8 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Bladder Healthy
The bladder serves as a temporary storage facility for a pee. It is located in the pelvic cavity, beneath the parietal peritoneum and posterior to the symphysis pubis. The length and shape of the urinary bladder are determined by the amount of urine it holds and the pressure it receives from surrounding organs.
Interstitial cystitis is a disorder that can affect your bladder. It’s a serious condition that causes bladder pressure, pain in the bladder, and even pelvic pain. The pain might range from little annoyance to excruciating agony. The problem is part of a group of illnesses known as painful bladder syndrome.
Some of the ways to maintain a healthy bladder include.
1. Don’t consume food or drinks that are made up of ingredients such as salt, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, acid, spices.
2. Avoid too much consumption of alcohol, it can make bladder problems to degenerate.
3. Don’t hold urine for long as it can add pressure to the bladder and trigger your risk for infections.
4. Drink enough water.
5. Engage in exercises to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor.
6. Avoid taking drugs outside medical prescription.
7. Avoid smoking cigarettes or tobacco in high amounts.
8. Always pass out urine after having sex with your partner.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.