- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by .
WISDOM FOR MINISTERS OF GOD, By Dr Kenneth Copeland
- Anybody can fall. I repeat anybody can fall in ministry. Don’t forget!
- Anointing doesn’t protect against temptations, seductions and attacks. Don’t forget!
- Regular personal retreat will keep you strong. Don’t forget!
- Your strength is God’s Word. Study and meditate on it daily. Don’t forget!
- Let go of offences. Die to offences. Offence can come from anyone even your wife.
- Prioritize your secret place. As a minister unnecessary visitation, gisting and wanderings are distractions.
- Don’t forget old habits. The habits you struggled with in the old don’t forget them.
- Keep nailing your weaknesses to the cross. It is important!
- Family before ministry. If your wife is not happy, cancel all ministrations and settle.
- Don’t pamper your children. Enforce greater discipline on them.
- Don’t stop being a blessing to those who can’t give or sow. You’re called to bless and also always appreciate those who minister to you. You’re a father to all.
- Stay on the Word. Always trap the scriptures into your heart.
- You can make mistakes. Don’t kill yourself in case of any but outgrow them.
- Have voices that can call you to order. That’s why elders, deacons and deaconesses are important.
- Pray!!! Chew tongues!!! Chew prayer!!!!
Please share if it blesses you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.