Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria?
Pastor Mrs Funke Adejumo, a Nigerian author, international speaker, and pastor of the Agape Christian Ministries, recently urged women to give their husbands the best honour they deserve.
Funke-Adejumo admonished women to honour their husbands no matter the circumstances or environment they find themselves in. She added “There is no honour I will give to anybody on earth if I have not given it to my husband. Anybody, spiritual leaders, secular leaders, it doesn’t matter but I’ve given it to my husband first,” she posited.
Lastly, she advised that women should hold their husband tight because good husbands are scarce.
Read Also: Why Much Ado About Church Wedding?
Many believe that a lot of factors have contributed to scarcity of husband which includes the following:
1. Debasement of morality
2. Spiritual/Religious mismatch. (Wrong teachings)
3. Economic disadvantage (joblessness)
4. Negative social medial influence
5. Lessons from married couples (infidelity, divorce, marital violence)
6. Feministic/misogynistic error
7. Fantasy standards from the female (women)
8. Cultural yoke (some ethic group still adhering to seniority among siblings to marry)
10. Class (gap between the rich and poor)
Do you agree with the listed above? If not can you share your opinion why husband are scarce in Nigeria?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.