1. If your faith appears to be making a fool out of you in the BEGINNING, know it will make a fool out of those who doubted you in the end.
2. Don’t play games in the BEGINNING, you just might end up playing alone.
3. Doing what’s right at the BEGINNING always produces what’s best in the end.
4. Now is just the BEGINNING of your journey, don’t be too hard on yourself, you will definitely exceed expectations.
5. Most times, a beautiful BEGINNING starts with that hard but final GOOD-BYE.
6. Newness may not start at the BEGINNING of a new year but when you decide to apply all that you’ve learnt.
7. No matter what your BEGINNING is like, remember, “BETTER IS THE END OF A THING THAN THE BEGINNING THEREOF”.
8. At the BEGINNING of the creation story in the Bible, God created an imperfect earth but He kept working on it till it became perfect :
a) Keep working on what you are doing till it becomes perfect .
b) Whatever God has started in your life will not be abandoned till it becomes perfect.
9. Never judge a thing by its BEGINNING. Most things with small BEGINNINGS have great endings.
10. Whenever God gives you a new BEGINNING , it starts with an ending. Thank Him for the power of a SHUT DOOR.
*Remain Joyful & Remain Blessed of the Lord!*
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.