What Have You Learned From Previous Relationships?
I’ve had some interesting relationships where I was taken aback by love over the years. They appeared to be ideal on paper, and despite the fact that things weren’t always going so well, I persisted. Why? Most likely because dealing with it was less difficult than ending things or starting over.
There was always the hope that things would improve. Yes, nothing has changed.
Life can be cruel at times, but if you can find a silver lining in the dark, cloudy storm that is constantly hovering over your head, it will all be worthwhile. Here are a few of my key takeaways from the previous relationships:
1. First and foremost, consider your happiness. If there is love, your partner’s happiness will be yours, and vice versa.
2. Communicate with others. At least once a week, have an open and meaningful conversation.
3. Your partner should be the best friend you’ve ever had.
4. Everyone requires some personal space.
5. Money is meaningless when you and your partner are both unhappy.
6. Maintain your financial independence.
7. Never pretend to be someone else.
9. You won’t be able to change an entire person, and they won’t be able to change you either.
10. Every relationship teaches us something.
What did you learn from your previous relationships? Please share your experience.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.