What Are Sad Facts Of Life?
Just like what our people always say in the local parlance- ” life no balance”
Sometimes the smartest people fail, while the stupidest people succeed. Does this have any meaning for you? This is the real sad of life.
What would you write if I asked you to pen down a sad fact of life in ten sentences? So I decided to write a post in which I would share some of my experiences with a sad life. Feel free to leave your own in the comments section.
1. Failure killed more dreams than doubt.
2. The most heartbreaking kind of sadness is not being able to explain why.
3. Your name no longer made me smile after two years.
4. He subjected her to hell, and she called it love.
5. We ignore the truth in order to be happy for a short time.
6. Grades are equivalent to knowledge.
7. Money cannot buy everything, but it can buy many things that your emotions cannot.
8. Hard work can outperform talent (sad for talented guys)
9. You will never understand the significance of something unless you lose it (example: – Father)
10. People spend far too much time in their heads and far too little time in the real world.
Read Also: How Do You Develop Your Social Abilities?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.