20 Simple Ways To Show Respect To Your Husband
The most important thing in marriage in which a man so much desires is, for his wife to show him respect. How blissful some marriages will be if women can learn how to accord their husband respect they deserved? Some wives don’t understand how important respect is to a man.
Pastor Bisi Adewale, a marriage counsellor and a prolific writer, who is the best author of secrets of an irresistible wife, shared amazing tips in one of his books title 8 Desperate Needs of Your Husband, in numerous ways a wife can show respect to her husband.
Here are twenty ways to show respect to your husband.
1. Attention: Stop what you are doing and look at him when he talks. Be involved in the conversation. Your boss in the office can’t be talking to you and you are doing other things. Remember, you must respect him more than your boss.
2. No Interruption: Refrain from interrupting him when he’s talking. Let him finish before you comment.
3. Pray for him in his absence.
4. Pray with him when he is with you.
5. Pray over him when he is going through some tough decisions or stressful decisions.
6. Smile at him; don’t laugh at his mistakes.
7. Tell him something you admire about him.
8. Be concerned; ask him about his day.
9. Talk positively about him to others, your friends, children, family etc.
10. Thank him for something he’s done. Appreciation is the key.
11. Give him a space of his own in the house. If he wants to be alone for some time, please let him be.
12. Dress in a way that makes him feel he’s worth it. No sexy dress and no dress that exposes your breast. You know your breasts belong to him alone. Don’t advertise it; it is bought already.
13. Respect his decisions.
14. Ask him, “What can I do for you today?”
15. Let him drive the car; don’t struggle with him.
16. If you are going to the store, ask him, “Is there anything I can get for you while I’m at the store?”
17. Grand Welcome: Stop what you are doing and welcome him home with a kiss.
18. Kiss him as he walks out of the door in the morning.
19. Get him input on big decisions
20. Honour his requests. Stop arguing.