TWENTY EXPRESSIONS WITH OBLIGATORY S’S
1. Sweep your surroundings (not, surrounding).
2. Marry a man with prospects (not, prospect).
3. The driver could not present his particulars (not, particular).
4. Nothing compares to labour pains (not, pain).
5. During the ministrations, the pastor prophesied (not, ministration).
6. Remi Raji is a man of letters (not, letter).
7. I admire her looks (not, look).
8. The magazine sells like hot cakes (not, hot cake).
9. May I use your headphones (not, headphone).
10. Scholars are leaving this country in droves (not, in drove).
11. We met behind closed doors (not, closed door).
12. I am the director of studies (not, study).
13. This place is out of bounds (not, bond).
14. Has Kudirat performed ablutions (not, ablution).
15. Compliments of the season to all (not compliment).
16. That section of a project is called acknowledgements (not, acknowledgement).
17. She knows the ins and outs of the game (not, in and out).
18. Jimoh is in my good books (not, book).
19. Let bygones be bygones (not, bygone).
20. The company is growing by leaps and bounds (not, leap and bound).