Riches and wealth do not make a happy home. Marrying the most beautiful woman or the most handsome man does not guarantee happiness in marriage either. Many believers even think marrying another good believer is a sure way to having a happy home but many have been disappointed. What then makes a happy home?
A happy home can only be achieved by deliberate efforts and determination of both parties. To achieve a happy home, both parties must first offer themselves as a living sacrifice on the altar of their marriage.
· In a happy home, self is buried in the grave of marital bliss. Couples in a happy home don’t think too much about themselves but the happiness of their spouse. I, me, myself must be buried. We, us, our must be used instead. For example our car, our chair, our house nothing like my car, my chair and my house.
· The journey to a happy home can be initiated by the man or the woman.
· Contentment and diligence is the key.
· Forgiveness and mutual tolerance must be in place. No couple is happy when they continue to look at each other’s weaknesses or offences. They can only be happy if they choose to accept each other’s shortcomings and offences and take their pains and hurts to the Almighty God instead of romancing them.
· Happy couples don’t win arguments rather they communicate to achieve a better union. Click here to read more https://amzn.to/2Q75Kf1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.