STRATEGIC WAYS OF MEETING YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS IN MARRIAGE
A good marriage involves two people performing their roles in a home. However, a great marriage involves two people who perform their roles and responsibilities, and also meet the needs of each other. When needs are met, marriage becomes a place of joy and rest.
Every woman has her needs in marriage. Most of the time, their needs are not met because most men are unaware of these needs. Some women erroneously believe that the only thing a man wants is sex; this is not true. A man whose needs are not met can live in anger, low self-esteem, hurt or even become difficult to live with.
There are eight desperate needs of your husband that you must meet if you want an over-the-top marriage.
To become the darling of your husband, you must know how to meet his major needs. You can’t win a man whose needs you don’t know let alone meeting them.
WONDERS OF MEETING NEEDS
Many benefits are meeting your needs in your marriage.
- They make you more loving and submissive
- They give you a very loving and caring husband
- They will give you a very happy and joyful husband
- They will help you to build a very strong marriage
- They are the secrets of every solid family life
WHY YOU MUST MEET NEEDS
- Your marriage is very important.
- It’s only you and your husband that can make it work.
- No marriage can get to the level of fulfilment unless needs are met adequately.
- Many women do not know the needs of their husbands.
- This training is especially for you so that I can open your eyes to know the needs of your dear husband.
- To know what you need to do to meet the needs of your husband.
- I don’t want you to have a bad marriage.
- I want you to have a great marriage, and I want to partner with you and your husband to achieve this.
THE NUMBER ONE NEED OF YOUR HUSBAND DESPERATE NEEDS IS
“Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.” Ephesians 5:33 KJV
EVERYBODY LOVES TO BE RESPECTED
Everybody loves to be honoured, recognised and respected. Nobody likes to be disregarded or trash in the mud. As a woman, you love to be respected by people around you or people in your life.
MEN SEE RESPECT AS A NEED
Men take respect more seriously than any other of their needs in marriage; they love to be respected.
When you honour and respect your husband according to the commandment of the Lord, you suddenly become his darling and take over in his heart and home
BOYFRIEND IS DIFFERENT FROM HUSBAND
I need to make this clarification. When you were dating that man, he did not demand respect. In fact, he demanded you to call him by his name if you accorded him any respect.
But as soon as you married him, he remembered suddenly that he was supposed to be the head of his family and take his position as the family leader. He began to demand respect from you.
Many women in this situation become confused and may not know how to respect him at all. They may not know when he is being disrespected. This makes transitioning from dating to courtship to marriage difficult for so many young couples.
55 WAYS WIVES DISRESPECT THEIR HUSBANDS
Here, let’s check how wives disrespect their husbands:
- By asking questions that they don’t want the answer to, but are just pointing out how stupid they think their husbands are, like, “How could you possibly…?”
- By saying, “Don’t be stupid, you suppose to know this’’
- By interrupting him, especially in public
- By not including him in their decision making
- By pausing lips and scowling as he contributes his thoughts
- By comparing him to other men
- By saying, ‘’…and you call yourself a man…’’
- By hissing at him
- By engaging him in conversations half-heartedly
- By shouting at him or calling him names.
108 WAYS TO SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR HUSBAND
1.Attention: Stop what you are doing and look at him when he talks. Be involved in the conversation. Your boss in the office cannot be talking to you and you are doing other things. Remember, you must respect him more than your boss.
- No Interruption: Refrain from interrupting him when he’s talking. Let him finish before you comment.
- Pray for him in his absence
- Pray with him when he is with you
- Pray over him when he is going through some tough decisions or stressful situations.
- Smile at him; don’t laugh at his mistakes.
- Tell him something you admire about him.
- Be concerned; ask him about his day.
- Talk positively about him to others, your friends, children, family etc.
- Thank him for something he’s done. Appreciation is the key.
In conclusion, there are several other needs of your dear husband which are yet to be mentioned during this training because of our time. And you will also notice that I mentioned 55 WAYS WIVES DISRESPECT THEIR HUSBANDS and 1108 WAYS TO SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR HUSBAND To get comprehensive teaching on these and other NEEDS OF YOUR HUSBAND get our new books for yourself and your Husband titled 8 DESPERATE NEEDS OF YOUR HUSBAND and 8 DESPERATE NEEDS OF YOUR WIFE
To order copies of these essential books, kindly reach us on 08068312004.
© Bisi Adewale
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.