INFEDILTY: Should You Confess To Cheating On Your Partner?
Should you confess to cheating?
Let’s face it. Your partner is not going to be pleased to hear of your affair. In fact, he or she may be rather pissed off when they hear about it.
Before you do so, think about the situation at hand and how your confession will affect your partner.
If you ever do confess to your partner that you’ve been a very bad guy or lady and have been getting jiggly with it, they’re going to feel anger, repulsed and disgusted by it.
There are circumstances that you have no other choice than to confess to your partner about your affair. You want to take this little secret to the grave but there are some situations that just can’t stay hidden.
You must confess when these situations come your way
1. When your illicit lover blackmails you.
2. When you want to use the fact that you cheat as an excuse to break up. But just make sure you go into the explicit details while explaining yourself.
3. A friend of your partner sees you and your lover in a compromising position, be it a kiss or a missionary.
4. A hidden cam video of you and your lover start doing the rounds all over the internet.
5. When you pass on a sick sexual disease to your loyal partner.
6. When your partner walks in and finds you in bed with your lover.
7. When your secret lover is pregnant. As for that one, you just cannot keep your mouth because even when you die, she will find out.
So what’s the right thing to do? Should you confess to cheating on your partner? Well, confess and face the after effect. Or hide it, and become a better lover. Now, it’s your call.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.