NEW JOB VACANCIES!
1. Company Drivers
Location- Maryland Lagos(Mende)
Minimum of 6years experience in a similar role.
Valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 08056234438
2. Marketing officers needed for a commercial bank in the following locations:
Lagos Mainland, Ikeja, Victoria Island, Lekki, Lagos Island, Epe, Ajah, Badore
The position is open to *HND* holders only who are 30 years and below currently residing and willing to work in the chosen location.
Salary: 70k monthly
How to Apply:
Qualified and Interested candidates should send an updated CV which should include a passport photo and your date of birth to email@example.com using the subject “Marketing officer and the preferred location”. E.g “Marketing officer Epe”
3. Role: IT Manager
*Pay: 150K net.*
Manage Network and Security
· Ensure the administration of local IT infrastructure.
· Manage Backup and recovery plan.
· Ensure and maintain end-user IT support (local & Remote)
· Monitor the performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels.
· Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
· Contribute to define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
· Executive and follow up for IT procedures as an ISO system.
· Participate as required in the development and review of QEH&S policy and objectives.
· Adhere to the group IT Policies and procedures
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
· Perform the required updates and upgrades in line with the group IT system evolutions.
· Coordinate constantly with the Group IT Teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in IT systems and Network also a minimum of 3 years work experience on the job
· Appreciated certificates: CCNA/CCNP, MCSA/MCSE, ITILv3/ITILv4
· Familiarity with Microsoft infrastructure including Active directory and related services.
· Strong Knowledge in Networking, routing, and switching.
· Cyber security experiences and Firewall management.
· Strong Knowledge of server’s configuration
· Good understanding of Virtualization VMware and Azure Environment
· High analysis skills for incidents troubleshooting.
*Kindly forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using IT Manager as the subject of the email *
4. Our client is a leading company in the Retail and Supermarket industry based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. We recruiting for an Executive Assistant position.
– Handling Internal and External Communications: The assistant is required to send out and receive communications on behalf of the CEO. Correspondence can be sent via email, WhatsApp, physical mail or other methods.
– All incoming communications are to be collated and presented to the CEO based on the urgency and sensitivity of the information.
– All outgoing communications require confirmation and approval from the CEO before being sent.
– Driving & Transport: The assistant is required to be able to drive the CEO safely and calmly to any external venue. In the event that the assistant is not able to drive the CEO personally, they need to ensure that proper transportation arrangements have been made.
– The assistant is also responsible for ensuring that the CEO’s vehicle is in good working order and that all necessary vehicle tools and supplies are always available.
– Scheduling & Attending Meetings: The assistant is required to schedule meetings within the confines of the CEO’s schedule. These meetings will need to be planned and discussed with the CEO before they are set. The necessity for some of the meetings will come from the communications that have been received from third parties.
– The assistant will also need to attend meetings on the CEO’s behalf; great note-taking skills are required for this as the information from the meeting will need to be presented to the CEO in detail.
– Filing & Organization: The assistant must ensure that all of the CEO’s documents are properly organized and can be recovered at any time. The CEO’s office must be kept clean and all necessary supplies fully stocked.
– Market Research: The assistant from time to time will be required to go to other similar organizations and gather information about certain details that are observed at these locations. All of the findings need to be collated and submitted to the CEO as a report.
– Handling Personal Matters:
– Health: Ensure that diet, exercise and rest are adhered to. Also, ensure that scheduled medical appointments are adhered to.
– Family & Friends: Ensure that time is allocated for family, friends and other leisure activities.
– HND / B.Sc minimum
– Great organizational skills
– Great note-taking skills
– Minimum of 3 years in a similar position
– Good personal hygiene, ability to dress well
– Driver’s license and good driving skills
– Great verbal and written communication skills
– Computer literacy: Excel, Word etc. 30+ WPM
– Ability to be confidential with sensitive information
– Availability on the weekends
– Personable and extroverted attitude
– The assistant must also not smoke or consume alcohol on the job.
– It is preferable that this person does not drink or smoke at all so that it does not affect their ability to do the job.
Salary: Very Attractive + HMO + Pension.
Send CVs to email@example.com
5. We are currently hiring for the following roles; Cashiers and Pizza Makers, Supervisors at the following
locations; IKEJA, MMA2, YABA, MARYLAND, VICTORIA ISLAND, LEKKI, SANGOTEDO.
1. CASHIERS: N40,000 WITH BENEFITS LIKE HMO, PENSION AND INSURANCE.
2. PIZZA MAKERS: N40,000 WITH BENEFITS LIKE HMO, PENSION AND INSURANCE.
3. SUPERVISORS: N60,000 WITH BENEFITS LIKE HMO, PENSION AND INSURANCE.
4. STORE MANAGER: N100,000 and Above.
REQUIREMENT: AGE should be between 19 – 30
1. Candidates with OND first and SSCE are strongly advised to apply but must possess the following
2. Good Communication skills
3. Ability to learn fast
4. 0-1year experience depending on the role
5. Bakers and also Ice cream makers should apply.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to the below phone numbers and can also call or chat up SEYI
on 07038674298 and TOSIN on 07046528447. https://forms.gle/fgtH9qchXZWgw1Cd8
Read Also: HOW TO FIND SIX FIGURE PAYING JOB
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.