Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!
This topic contains 0 voices and has 0 replies.
0 voices
0 replies
  • Creator
  • #28948
    Family Lifers

    Man Founds Alive After Seven Hours In Mortuary Freezer


    A 40-year-old man was found alive after being wrongly declared dead by doctors.

    Man Founds Alive After Seven Hours In Mortuary Freezer

    Sreekesh Kumar was critically injured by a speeding motorcycle, was mistakenly declared dead, and was stored in a mortuary freezer for seven hours.

    Medical staff were stunned when he showed signs of life as police arrived to identify the body and arrange an autopsy with his relatives.

    The electrician’s family rushed him to hospital on Thursday, Nov. 18, after he was involved in an accident in the Indian city of Morabadad, Uttar Pradesh.

    He was declared dead shortly after arriving, but when police visited the following morning, relatives noticed signs of movement and alerted doctors.

    Recording the discovery, Mr Kuma’s sister-in-law Madhu Bala shouted: “He’s not dead, in fact far from it. How did this happen? Look, he wants to say something, he is breathing.”

    Moradabad’s chief medical superintendent, Dr Shiv Singh, described the incident as the “rarest of rare cases”.

    Dr Shiv Singh told the Times of India: “The emergency medical officer had seen the patient at around 3am and there was no heartbeat. He told me he had examined the man multiple times.

    Man Founds Alive After Seven Hours In Mortuary Freezer

    “Therefore he was declared dead. In the morning, a police team and his family found him alive.”

    Rajendra Kumar, the hospital’s medical superintendent described the situation as “nothing short of a miracle.”

    After the shocking discovery, Mr Kumar was taken back to hospital and was put on a ventilator as he remained in a coma.

    Unfortunately, he eventually died on Tuesday, Nov. 23, as doctors were reportedly unable to operate on him because of a bleeding disorder.

    Mr Kumar’s family said he had a clot in his brain and have since vowed to take legal action against all those responsible for his death.

    Dr Singh said the district’s health department is now investigating the matter.



    Also read: 2face celebrates Annie as he slams those attacking her on social media


    Follow us on IG @Familylifers




You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


Invite your friends to Familylifers



  1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    13607 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    3307 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    3235 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    3219 Points
  5. # 5Profile Photo
    John Adeleke
    3162 Points


  • Profile picture of adhey
    registered 1 day, 8 hours ago
  • Profile picture of Odufa
    registered 2 weeks, 4 days ago
  • Profile picture of Gentle
    registered 2 weeks, 5 days ago
  • Profile picture of Waters
    registered 3 weeks, 4 days ago
  • Profile picture of gold
    registered 1 month ago

Become a member of

Enjoy these benefits!

  • Connect your friends
  • Solve Marriage and Relationship Problems
  • Showcase your skills and products in our MARKET PLACE for FREE
  • Drop your CV, get a job And lots more

New Report