LATEST JOB VACANCIES
Our client is a major player in the Marketing Communications field with business interest in various sectors.
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting for a talented and experienced Accountant to join our finance team:
Department: Finance Services
Job Location: Abuja – (Relocation Support Available)
Reporting Line: Head, Finance Services
Manage General Ledger according to defined accounting principles
Maintain Chart of Account and generate reports in accounting software
Reconciling bank statements, clients and vendors records
Preparing, timely monthly financial statements
Paying vendors, billing clients and managing post-due accounts
Ensure adequate backup for all payments
Maintain a good filing system that will aid ease retrieval of documents
Suggesting ways to reduce cost, enhance revenue and improve profit
Managing and ensuring compliance with local, state and Federal Government reporting requirements and tax filings
Improving businesses efficiency where money is concerned
Analyzing financial records to check for inconsistencies and errors
Any other duties as assigned
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting and preferably a Chartered Accountant
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in any organization
Experience in the use of Accounting Software.
Sound perception of the advertising industry will be added advantage
Salary: Commensurate and Negotiable
Application Closing Date: 16th September 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
2. Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the C-Suite level manager.
• Must be ready to travel at short notice.
• Managing C-Suite level schedules
• Update calendar availability
• Manage email correspondence as requested.
5 years experience working as Executive Assistant
• Be curious
• Be able to work with little or no supervision and deliver
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Well-developed organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A Business Intelligence Specialist/ Report writer/SQL is urgently needed.
Location: Lekki, Island.
The successful Business Intelligence Specialist/ Report writer will be responsible for creating reports for business processes created in Affectli Designer, our Flagship software that is going to take over the world!!!! Do you have the right attitude to join us on our mission?!!
This role provides deep technical and business support for data acquisition, data analysis and interactive data visualizations. And with those skills, our team enables our clients to extract greater value from raw datasets that are varied in their composition, are growing at ever-increasing rates, and can no longer be properly supported through legacy business intelligence and data visualization platforms.
• 3-4 Years of Business Intelligence Specialist/Report Writing
• Understand concepts of data flow, data enrichment, data consolidation, change data capture and transformation
• Ability to design and develop processes and associated reporting
• Expertise in one or more of these areas: data processing, data analysis & exploration, data quality, data visualization (using reporting & business intelligence), business process management/business rules processing, data exchange, or data modelling
• Database – Expert skills for doing SQL database queries and functions (preferably in PostgreSQL) is a must.
• Data lake – Experience with data lake tools such as Hive, Kafka and time-series databases such as Druid would be beneficial
• Transformation tool – Experience with a transformation tool such as NiFi or Pentaho Data Integration (kettle, spoon) would be a benefit
• Report writer tools – Experience with Reporting tools such as Superset, YellowFin, Tableau, or similar would be beneficial.
• Source control: Experience using Git version control software
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com
A science teacher is needed for a secondary school at Ogba, Lagos.
Must have an education qualification.
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary – N45,000 with perks.
Application closes on 24th September 2021.
Location: Gbagada Phase 2
Job Brief: The candidate must have a good sense of coordination.
Must know Lagos routes.
Must have driving experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Flexible to work schedule.
Must reside around the Gbagada axis.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and a photo using ‘DRIVER’ as the subject of the email to email@example.com on or before 17th September 2021.
Read Also: NEW JOB VACANCIES!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.