12 Things You Didn’t Know About Prof. Yemi Osibanjo’s Wife
Today, we will reveal twelve things you probably didn’t know about Dalapo Osinbajo.
1. The wife of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mrs.Dolapo (née Soyode) Osinbajo was born on the 16th of July, 1967, age 54, and she grew up in Ikenne.
2. Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo is a grandchild of the late Obafemi Awolowo.
3. She studied law and in 1990 she was called to the Nigerian Bar.
4. She married Yemi Osinbajo, a distant cousin, on 25 November 1989.
5. She is the leader of the Ladies Fellowship of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Jesus House Parish
6. In 2007, Prof. Osinbajo and his wife founded “The Orderly Society Trust”, a non-governmental organization that is dedicated to the promotion of Christian ethics and orderliness.
7. In October 2014, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo launched her book, ‘They Call Me Mama, From the Under Bridge Diaries’ in Lagos. A book that painted a graphic picture of her experiences with some street boys and men in Lagos State.
8. Mrs Osinbajo is a true representation of the inside and outside beauty of good Nigerian women.
9. Dolapo is a role model for other women in good families and other families in search of their moral values and identities.
10. She is a charismatic and simple woman that betoken Nigerian and African cultural anthropology and her respect for elders is admirable and worthy of emulation by all decent men and women around.
11. She is an enhancer for dysfunctional homes, who believes strongly in the application of cognitive thinking in raising a family and children.
12. The couple is blessed with three children.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.