Are you looking for job? Check out the latest job vacancies below
1. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
This role requires an excellent communicator, able to build and sustain a relationship with our customers.
Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
Consult with the project manager and management to develop meaningful ways to resolve customers’ concerns, especially with regard to larger revenue customers
Resolve customer inquiries by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Update company database, recording each customer inquiry and response and provide products by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
Track customer satisfaction levels and assist in determining ways to improve customer service, especially when dealing with upset customers
Customer Service: Ensure all Customers are attended to and provided adequate knowledge of the service in the first attempt to ensure continuous process improvement and raise our customer’s service standards.
Reporting: Accurately generate and share designated reports as per the schedule and ensure that 1 more team member is trained on the same report(s) in case of absence.
Call Abandoned Rate: Achieve an average monthly abandoned rate of 4% or below to ensure that customer interaction are maximized.
Call Quality: Achieve an average call quality score of 85% or above to ensure a consistent level of service is provided at each customer interaction.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (a Masters degree is most preferred)
Minimum of 3years work experience as a relationship manager in the healthcare or IT SaaS sector
Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
Excellent communication skills
Knowledge of CRM tools (Hubspot etc)
Strong problem-solving skills
Teamwork and leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Relationships Manager” as the title
2. Company Drivers
Location- Victoria Island, Lagos
Minimum of 6years experience in a similar role.
Valid driver’s license.
Close Proximity to Victoria Island
Qualified candidates should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +2348062967878
3. Legal Officer
• Draft and review contractual and legal documentation.
• Reviewing Contracts/ Agreements with Vendors
• Review internal policies and procedures
• Conduct legal and industry research from time to time.
• Provide legal support to all job functions including those responsible for financial and legal issues.
• Monitoring organizational compliance.
• Have an accurate and up to date working knowledge of contract language and structure
• Up to date contract and commercial law
• Interpersonal Skills
• Contract Management
• Excellent written communication
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Apply if you meet the following criteria:
• A graduate degree in Law (Minimum of second class lower)
• A member of the Nigerian Bar Association
• At least 3 years cognate experience
• Strong knowledge of corporate and commercial law.
Application Closing Date
24th September 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here at email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your email. Please note that emails that do not bear an “appropriate” title, may not be processed.
4. Coca-Cola Worldwide & Open to All Nationalities – Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/upar5jb2
5. Entry Level Engineering Graduate – Nigeria – Click now: https://tinyurl.com/jte5uezr
6. Store/Procurement Officer – Abuja – https://tinyurl.com/4p5tfvrm
7. General Manager – Lagos – Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/mjcaptws
8. Nannies, House Assistants, Elderly Caregivers, Executive Drivers, Cooks, Chefs and Office Cleaners for immediate Employment – Lagos. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/38rp8rwu
9. McDermott International Worldwide Openings. 70+ Jobs. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/53dee5c8
10. General Manager – Lagos. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/mjcaptws
11. 2021 Corp members Jobs- Abuja. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/v3wumncm
12. Credit Controller – Lagos. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/53aekyy4
13. Customer Service Intern – Lagos. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/umj4752f
14. Office Assistant/Admin – Lagos – https://tinyurl.com/yhzv8f4x
15. Administrative Officer – Lagos. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/yxn4mcfa
16. Restaurant supervisors – https://tinyurl.com/4mjxtk9t
17. Company Drivers – Multiple Slots. Apply now: https://tinyurl.com/b6mpw82t
18. Shell Drilling Jobs – Worldwide & Open to All Nationalities – https://tinyurl.com/9u6npeat
19. An experienced female chef is urgently needed. Someone who can prepare both Continental and African Dishes.
Salary: 70k and above
Location: Mende Estate
Interested candidates should call only 09020897988 or WhatsApp only 08037197286
N:B: Candidates must be able to live with the family.
A Business Intelligence Specialist/ Report writer/Designer
Location: Ilupeju, Island.
20. The successful Business Intelligence Specialist/ Report writer will be responsible for creating reports for business processes using business intelligence/data analytics software preferably Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) & Sage Intelligence (SI).
• A graduate of computer science or other related fields
• 3-4 Years of Business Intelligence Specialist/Report Writing
• Understand concepts of data flow, data enrichment, data consolidation, change data capture and transformation
• Ability to design and develop processes and associated reporting
• Expertise in one or more of these areas: data processing, data analysis & exploration, data quality, data visualization (using reporting & business intelligence), business process management/business rules processing, data exchange, or data modelling
• Database – Expert skills for doing SQL database queries and functions (preferably in PostgreSQL) is a must.
• Right attitude to work
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Also: LATEST JOB VACANCIES
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.