How Paul Okoye’s Marriage Crashes And Ended Up In A Divorce
It is no longer news that Paul Okoye popularly known as Rudeboy had issues with his marriage that eventually hit the rock.
According to a partially redacted court document that surfaced and went popular on social media platforms on Friday, Anita requested the dissolution of her marriage with Paul. Anita stated “irreconcilable difference” as her explanation in the petition filed at the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, inviting her boyfriend to dispute it if he is dissatisfied.
Read below to see how the union devolved into a breakup.
1. She wanted Psquare to split up so that Paul could be alone, and she got it.
2. She requested that Paul appoint her as a director in the new firm (RudeBoy recordings), and he agreed.
3. She requested that Paul remove his manager and replace him with her younger brother, who studied music at Unilag and also had a Business Management diploma. He flatly refused.
4. She insisted that she accompany Paul to all of his events and shows, but he refused.
5. When she learned that Psquare was organizing a reunion, she told Paul not to attend any reconciliation meetings; he ignored her.
6. She then decided to deprive him of sex for 5 months in order to show him how upset she is. Paul told Jude’s wife to beg her, but Anita refused. So Paul decided to get a girlfriend, and he rented a house in Ikoyi for her. And he stopped pleading with her for sex.
7. In December, she refused to let her children to attend Jude’s customary Okoye’s Xmas party, which Jude’s wife criticised.
8. In March, she requested that she take the children on vacation to the United States, where her sister lives. Paul suggested she wait until August, but she refused. When Paul travelled to the UK for a gig in April, she took the kids and escaped to the United States without his permission.
9. In June, Paul paid a surprise visit to her sister’s home in the United States, only to find that she wasn’t residing there. She was in another state (Utah) with her ex-boyfriend, one Peterside from the same Rivers State community as her.
10. Paul Okoye requested to visit the children, but she refused, so he returned to Nigeria.
11. She expected him to file for divorce, but after months of waiting and hearing nothing from him, she decided to do it herself.
Paul has never slapped her. He was paying her 3 million dollars per month in maintenance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.