Health benefits of cinnamon powder
Cinnamon is a spice that comes from the branches of trees of the Cinnamomum family.
Cinnamon is a spice, sprinkled on toast and lattes. But extracts from the bark as well as leaves, flowers, fruits, and roots of the cinnamon tree have also been used in traditional medicine around the world for thousands of years. It’s used in cooking and baking and added to many foods
There are two main types of cinnamon: cassia and Ceylon. The two have different nutritional profiles.
Cinnamon also contains traces of vitamins B and K and the antioxidants choline, beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
Here are its benefits:
1. It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
2. Cinnamon Contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Its prebiotic properties promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and help suppress the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Therefore, Including it in your diet may improve gut health.
4.Reduces blood pressure.
5.Lowers blood sugar and risk of type 2 diabetes.
6. Relieves digestive discomfort.
Cinnamon helps you lose visceral fat and supports weight loss.
7. Cinnamon may reduce menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms.
8. Cinnamon mixed in warm milk is a natural pain killer
9.cinnamon helps to prevent chronic diseases due to its high concentration of powerful antioxidants
10. Cinnamon helps sexually to promotes vital energy to catch the day.