“YOU SEE THIS MY LOW HAIR CUT, E GO ENTER WHERE BONE STRAIGHT HAIR GO ENTER”
The above is a confidential statement.
1. Do not allow what you have or do not have, define your value.
2. Do not pursue success alone; have a self worth.
3. That you can’t afford “luxury” at the moment shouldn’t make you feel worthless. Build your self worth and success will come.
4. Transform the situation around you into something of value.
5. Do not be in the midst of friends who make you feel inferior; Let your circle of friends be people who see value in you and reward you for it.
6. Be with those who love and Value you, not everyone who likes you value you. But it starts with how valuable you think you are.
7. Do not decrease your value because a man doesn’t see your worth.
8. Don’t run after guys like a market woman that calls everyone’s attention even if they are not interested in her product. “Be like ShopRite that people walk in majestically because they need it and it’s worth it”.
9. If you have the luxury to enjoy life, go ahead but luxury Shouldn’t replace your self worth.
10. People can only value you according to the value you placed on yourself.
11. If everything you have is put aside, what is your personal worth?
12. Don’t see marriage as a poverty alleviation program. Men don’t like marrying women who are liabilities nowadays. Build your finance, be an asset and add value to the life of that man; don’t be a leech in his life.
?Understand your personal worth, place value on yourself and thank God for your Blessings.
?Stand up! Stand tall!
?Say No to feeling inferior!
?Say no to mediocrity!
?Whatever good thing your hand finds to do, do with all diligence.
?Love yourself; Be Confident.
Don’t be ashamed of your good hustle, it is better than begging all the time.
<p style=”text-align: center;”>© Josephine Aremo</p>