FREE TECHNICAL TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
• Basic Bottling Process
• Industrial Mechatronics
• Automation and Process Control Engineering
• Machine Shop Operation
• General Fittings and Welding
• Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
1. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020.</p>
2. Candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
3. Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
4. Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our career page using the link below to apply.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2PoTTsN
Note: Applications closes by 28th April, 2021
Please forward this to your contacts on WhatsApp who may have young people that may be interested and qualified for this opportunity
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.