DEEP THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT RELATIONSHIP
1. I urge ladies never to settle for a man they cannot submit to!
2. Before you take vow, ask yourself if you find his leadership worthy of your followership.
3. So I urge guys not to take the vow with a lady who do not defer to them and who doesn’t demonstrate her honour as default reaction.
4. Assume many things, hope other things, but the fruit of leadership and submission must be apparent before the vow.
5. Honor is not rulership, don’t get me wrong! Even when you have to disagree, attitude will demonstrate it.
6. Submission is not servitude or stupidity. It demonstrating the maturity to accommodate a view you didn’t originally hold.
7. Leadership is not for you to demand obedience Bro! It is to attract it with who you are and what you do.
8. Your marriage will flow from your subconscious, fine-tune it by knowledge.
9. Your reflex holds the secret to your conviction! Watch your subconscious.
10. Your reflex was created by you; your subconscious is developed by conscious input! Feed your mind the right stuff
11. Marriage only begins from the moment you take vow!
12. So examine your relationship and test it wether is is worthy of going forward or being broken.
13. Breaking whatever it is pre-wedding is not divorce!
14. Don’t stay bound if you realise that what you are into is a wrong thing to do!
15. Note that your destiny is counting on you to judge very sternly and choose smartly.
16. Courtship is the exam, write it well.
17. Marriage is the examiner! It marks without emotions.
18. God is the expo, make sure you consult Him and you won’t fail.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.