CRITICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MARRIAGE WITHOUT REGRET 1
1. If the devil is not going to get into your marriage as a couple, you must learn to work as a team and not as single units.
2. Marriage is a journey not a destination, therefore, you must constantly evaluate the health of your marriage. In the evaluation of your marriage there are three critical areas you must evaluate:
Communication – what is the level of your communication in marriage? Are both of you talking or is it one person that is talking and the other person is silent?
You must evaluate the level of your sacrifice, your trust and your hope in that marriage.
Are both of you constantly forgiving each other or you are bringing up matters that have been resolved when another person offends you?
3. Never take sides with a third party against your spouse, especially if the third party is your family member. Don’t join your mother to criticize your spouse, you are destroying and damaging your marriage.
4. Trust is the foundation of marriage. If violated, marriage ends. The easiest way to destroy the trust in your marriage is to have secrets in your marriage that your spouse will discover after.
5. Pay attention to what displeases your spouse, and never take it lightly. KEJI AJAYI.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.