- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
8 SERIOUS THINGS EVERY MAN MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER
0. One woman can satisfy a disciplined man but a man whose emotion is not controlled cannot be satisfied by all the women on earth!
1. Gentleman, with success comes many things including a lot of women of moral or low virtue. The ones with low virtue will literally chase you and relieve you the duty of going after them. Get used to it, it’s not you they want. Success turns them on and money is an attraction!
2. Satan has weaponised many girls and ready to launch them. If you stop to ‘love’ every crush in life, you may never really find and settle in true love! Not everything in life is for taking and not everything you enjoy is needed.
3. What you call ‘small money’ can be the start-up capital for an entire business empire if you cut down the girls you spend on, the pleasures you keep pursuing and the excitements of falling into temptations!
4. If you keep approaching girls like tools for pleasure, you may never realize how to find the woman that is fit to be a partner for the rest of your life!
5. Value relationship above money! Your wife will not be a chattel bought by money but a partner whose life you must give yours and whose you must share! That is assuming you want a good life!
When money fails, she won’t!
If you get it right, she would be there for all seasons!
6. Stop chasing a woman for her money! That makes you a coward! It is very clear in God’s order that a man who cannot feed his own household is worse than an infidel! Taking solace under her financial cover and building a tent there with pegs of laziness is a crushing defeat on your manhood!
7. If you don’t learn to honour a woman you will never have a peaceful home! Honour breeds mutual respect and entrenches peace anywhere!
8. Make sure you plan to make your wife happy! Make sure you constantly meditate on how fantastic you want to make her life when you find her and for the rest of your life on earth! Consciously tailor your mindset into this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.