Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums 8 most common lies men tell

last updated by Tolu 2 months, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Seyibabs8
    Participant

lies

Some think 18 out of 20 men are at least guilty of two of these lies.

Men lie, women lie. Even children are also pretty good at the game.

It’s about human nature, something… It’s like deceiving men into believing or doing something we want them to do to get out of a difficult situation.

The lies that men say are quite unlimited. 8 lies appear to be so widely used in their relationships with wives and girlfriends that some think 18 out of every 20 men have these lies as guilty.

So what are the lies men seem to like?

1. 1. I’m single

It’s a very conventional one. Men seem always to lie about their relationship / their marital status, and if you ask ten women, around 7 of them will tell you they have been told this lie at least once.

1. I love you

The reason for this is generally because they want the woman to get into a relationship with them and have sex with them in a comfortable way.

1. “No sex before marriage”

He’s going to say, “I promise not to have sex because you don’t want that” but once you say yes and enter into a relationship, it’s a completely different ball game.

1. “I’ll put just the tip”

When a man says he wants to put ‘only the tip in,’ you know that he feels the konji and would say anything to get laid.

Read Also; 3 easy ways you can use honey as a skincare product

1. Sexual prowess

Men are also good enough to paint themselves as the ultimate machines for love.

They make you ready to open it up and whet your appetite… but when the time comes for all the fantasies, they create in your head… they’re done in 2 minutes.

1. They lie about their whereabouts

For instance, “I’m at home” when they are out with the guys or at their side chick’s place.

1. Lies about money

Unmarried men often try to impress women by lying that they have money when they don’t have while Married men lie to their wives that they do not have money when it is obvious that they have.

1. Their source of income

Some of them can’t disclose the source of their income out, maybe due to illegal work like Yahoo that they are doing.

Kindly follow us on Twitter

• Author
    Replies
      Bernard
      Participant

lol, every man is always single whenever they meet any beautiful new lady that they are crushing on… men shah

Chichi
      Participant

men can lie ehhh, their lies can even make the devil to relinquish his throne in hell fire

Tolu
      Participant

Hmmmm…. you are seriously on point.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    13694 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Chichi
    3443 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    John Adeleke
    3299 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8