7 RELATIONSHIP KILLERS TO AVOID
We all know that relationships are very important in our lives because:
We are all products of relationships.
We are created as relational beings.
We live for relationships.
We die, but because of the heavenly relationship, we continue living.
When God wants to bless us, He uses people. When the devil wants to mess us up, he also uses people.
Relationships will either make or mar us, so it is wise to ensure that we don’t allow toxic relationships, and we don’t take beneficial relationships for granted.
1. The urge to control your spouse, partner, people, etc.
2. The need to always be right at all costs.
3. The temptation to retaliate and not forgive.
4. The urge to criticize far more than you encourage.
5. The refusal to communicate how you feel.
6. The temptation to respond to issues in an unbridled manner.
7. The habits of digging up past hurts and wounds.
I hope you avoid the above so you can continue to maintain healthy relationships that will help you be the best.