7 Pivotal Ways to Seek the Kingdom Of Heaven
Jesus tells us to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. How do we do this and what does the culture of Heaven look like in our daily life?
Here are seven ways to seek the Kingdom of Heaven.
1. By receiving Jesus Christ into your life (hope), receiving the Holy Ghost (Righteousness), and seeking above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. By Loving God with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind.
3. By loving your neighbor as yourself.
4. By giving as charity to your neighbor, friends, and to the poor & needy.
Read Also: 6 Ways You Can Put God’s Glory on Display
5. By abiding in Christ and meditating on the Word of God.
6. By walking humbly, uprightly, and being righteous.
7. By loving your enemies, forgiving, and embracing peace with your neighbor.
Happy Sunday to You All.
Kindly follow us on Twitter
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.