Tragedy As 7 Members Of Family Die After Eating Suya In Abia State
In Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State, seven people were reported dead after eating the famous barbecue known as suya with juice.
According to ABN TV, the suya was purchased by the father of the house, Mr. Jessey, and eaten by all family members, including the extended family that came for the holidays.
It was said that they began vomiting after consuming the poisoned suya.
Mrs Ogba Jessey and his son were believed to have survived and been being treated at the hospital.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.