Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Spiritual Matters *7 HIDDEN LESSONS FROM BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.*

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Gideon Dosu
    Keymaster
    • *7 HIDDEN LESSONS FROM BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.*

Felt a very strong conviction to share 7 life lessons I have learnt from my father Bishop David Oyedepo in recent times with you all.

*Lesson No 1 – POSSESS A CLEAR PICTURE OF YOUR DESIRED FUTURE* .

He said he could tell his tomorrow from his beginning days by the pictures he caught from God’s word, his personal encounters and the stretching of his mind.
    So my question to you is – what kind of picture do you see of your tomorrow? What has God shown to you? what are the dreams that propel you from within?
    Gen 13:14-15
    Keep that picture right in front of you. Don’t be intimidated by your present location or situation. Job 8:7
    You will surely get to your glorious future….
    I love you guys..

*LESSON 2 – Stay on Your Task Till it Delivers.*

I have found that the secrets of Great men come in very simple tips. Most times, these simple tips don’t measure up to the degree of their successes.
    He said when I have a task at hand, I sit with it till it is accomplished. Challenges and obstacles may come, but I never give up.
    Do you quickly throw in the towel when challenges come? Are you among those who quit at the appearance of obstacles?
    From now on, decide to stay on your task and work it till it works.

*LESSON 3- Be Committed to Going Beyond Expectations* .

He said, I strongly believe that what makes a leader is going the Extra mile.

Many people are satisfied with just doing what is expected of them; but what makes the Extraordinary is the Extra input.

You will sure stand out if you push yourself beyond your comfort.

Choose to Over deliver than Under deliver.

*LESSON 4- STRIVE TO BE A PERSON OF EXCELLENCE**

To be excellent or to do things excellently is not as demanding as many imagine.

He said, Excellence is largely a product of a commitment to being better and doing better.

So Make up your mind to pay attention to details in executing any task.

Determine to give quality touch to all you do.

Let the world around you know you for excellence. It puts you in class of your own in the midst of a mediocre world.

*LESSON 5- NEVER GET TOO BIG TO BE CORRECTED.*

One day he said to me, if you are too big to be corrected by God, you will be too big to be directed by Him.

He asked me if I desired a great tomorrow? I said YES. Then he said…. Always remain small in your own eyes.

Humility is a very scarce quality in the world today. Everyone feels big, feels too important, and unfortunately many get too proud.

GOD is only committed to guiding the humble.

So my counsel is this. Never get too big to be corrected by those ahead of you and especially by God.

*LESSON 6- BE PASSIONATE ADDING VALUE.*

Everymans worth is defined by his value. So you are rewarded largely for what values you possess and convey.

He said, becoming a person of value is an intentional adventure. This journey begins with a choice that comes with some good demands on you.

I want to encourage you to decide today to add value everywhere you find yourself. Never be causal with any task you have to handle. You will be valued in life by the values you add.

LESSON 7 – EVERYONE MATTERS IN LIFE.

God so loved the World (Everyone inclusive – rich or poor, white or black).

In life, everyone matters.

One of the great lessons I have learnt from my father is his respect for all. No matter your social status, he believes that all souls carry equal value before God and should be so before men.

May I encourage you to show love to All, show value to All and see people the way God sees them.

I believe some valuable lessons must have dropped for you the past 7 days.

Remain blessed and see you at the TOP.

Shalom
    *By: Pastor Stephen Ogah.*

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    9318 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    2013 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    KUFRE EKPO
    1874 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Fredo