5 Reasons why you should get married
Love is beautiful thing and when you are deeply in love with someone, nothing matters more than you getting married to the person. You will often catch yourself thinking of spending the rest of your life with the person, there is a deeper sense of love that you have for this person that you experience only when you are around each other. This feeling of undying trust and loyalty might drive you to thinking about only one thing – spending the rest of your life and growing old together, but the huge question there is this, how do you know if you are reading to get married.
Marriage is not a game, it is a lifelong project so we will assess the 5 major reasons why you should married below:
1. There is a deep sense of trust for your partner: One of the most important aspects of a strong fulfilling marriage is trust. if you wholeheartedly trust this person and know that you can count on them through thick and thin, then it might be time to take the next step. It’s important that you and your partner fully trust each other, support each other, and have each other’s backs. If you’re worried that your partner may be unfaithful and are hoping that getting married will prevent them from cheating on you, take a step back. Getting married is only going to exacerbate any lingering trust issues, so if you have doubts about your partner’s fidelity and aren’t sure if they’re capable of fully committing to you, the major takeaway is that it’s not the right time to get married.
2. You’ve spent a lot of time together: Spending a lot of time together often leads to couples or indeed and set of people getting comfortable with each other. If you and your partner have moved in together and enjoy it, that’s a good indication of whether you should get married and if your marriage will succeed. After all, living with someone is much different than just seeing them on the weekends for brunch. Make sure you’ve been around each other enough to be completely comfortable and content with one another.
3. You find yourselves wanting the same thing: Before getting married, it’s important that you and your partner agree about what you want in the future. Consider if you want to have kids, where you want to live, and what your plans are for managing finances. You should be able to talk about the future in an open and honest way so that there are no surprises down the road.
4. You know this person on a deeper level: if you don’t really know that much about your partner or find that you’re acting a certain way around them rather than being your true self, you might want to reconsider getting married until you’re able to be more open. But however if you find that you and your partner are truly open minded towards each after having some heartfelt conversations about the past, hope and dreams and find that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person then it is a huge that you are ready to take the next step. And lastly,
5. You Fight Fair: If you’ve never truly had a disagreement with your partner because your conversations stay on a superficial level, or you’re always in a constant state of conflict with your partner and can’t agree on anything, you’re probably not ready to get married because you aren’t able to manage arguments in a productive way. Before you get married, make sure you and your partner have argued in the past, have found common ground, and have come out with a deeper understanding, empathy, and respect for their point of view.
Follow us on instagram
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.