5 Reason why you avoid Soda
All over the world, millions of cans and bottles of Sugary Soda are been consumed by people.
Most of these people are oblivious of the dangers that this unnatural sugar has on our bodies and health.
Here we look at 5 reasons why you should avoid Soda.
1. Soda is the leading cause of weight gain and obesity in kids alike. The sugar present in Soda drinks have been known to be cause increase in weight, so don’t look to lose weight while you gulp in that soda.
2. Soda and the sugar within it is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes in the world today.
Both regular and diet soda have been linked to an increase in type 2 diabetes. The sugar gotten from the soda is transformed to fat in your liver.
3. Poor dental health: A single 12-ounce can of soda contains ten packets of sugar, which coats your teeth and gums every time you crack open a can. Studies have shown just how dangerous soda can be to your teeth; tooth left in soda for a long time, will actually dissolve.
4. Joint pain: The aches and pains that continue to trouble you might get worse every time you gulp that soda. So you’ll need to consider taking them out of your shopping cart earlier.
5. Heart failure: To keep your heart healthy and your life long you’ll need to give up that soda drinking habit. The British Medical Journal states that drinking sugary sodas contribute immensely to heart failure, and your risk for heart failure is associated with diabetes, obesity and uncontrolled blood pressure.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.