Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Business Matters 5 INVESTMENT /BUSINESS MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE.

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Adebayo
    Participant

5 INVESTMENT /BUSINESS MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE.
    1. You tried something for the first time and it didn’t work. You resign from it and go about saying THAT THING DOES NOT WORK. My friend, the fact that something didn’t work for you does not mean it’s not working. Many times things don’t usually work out the first time. You got to know how it works and work it out. Note also not everything is for everybody. When I did my first book launch no body showed up, I got in debt… But today if I call a book Iaunch, the city will show up… what has changed…. level of impact and value…. discover what works, work on it until it starts working for you.

2. You did an investment or business and you lost money… then you backed out and refuse to do anything again because you are afraid of loosing money… Chai!!! What you missed is that investment is a risk so also business,however through knowledge you minimize your risk. I Have come to the conclusion that as a starter if you don’t loose money either directly or indirectly through 419ning or trial by error, you can’t make money… however you should not always loose money if you take right steps and follow the guide through due diligence.

3. You saw or read about a business /investment opportunity and just JUMPED into it without any know how, no information nothing…. Sorry to say …. den don get you…
    Listen the greatest investment you can have is an investment in knowledge… if you don’t know how something works or at least have an idea you are simply gambling and gambling is a game of win loose… You can’t go far in anything if you don’t know deep.. I spend thousands of dollars yearly to invest in knowledge, I watch limitless videos on anything I want to do… Please no amount is too big to invest in knowledge… I set up a 7 video course on Bitcoin and crypto currencies few months ago and made it so affordable @ $1.99 yet that was too high for some people to learn how something works and step by step guide on how to work it… (Thanks to everyone that signed up ). If you have not signed up het on board now… academy.vpigroups.com
    If you didn’t gain anything AT ALL ask for FULL refund…

4. You are always looking for MONEY DOUBLING SHARP SHARP OPPORTUNITY.. Haaa!!! You are setting yourself up for Robbery … I have done this and have seen in the world of business and investment it does not work that way… If that is the way it works everybody should have gathered wealth .. I discovered that business and investment money is made in bits, but grows by volume ..
    You will be surprised that many times what Amazon makes on each sales could be as low as $.50… But this made in 1million sales is generating $500,000. My friend stop looking for GBEM money when doing investment make in bit and grow in volume .. some bits could be as high as $1000…

5. You want to do everything, do every business, get into every investment at thesame time. Oh Yes I am a strong supporter of multiple sources of income … But you know what … I have discovered that when you try to do everything at thesame time you easily loose focus … Master one thing at a time and add others to it… Don’t bundle everytjing up. Get results from one or two and then add to it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    13115 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Kufekpo
    2964 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    2670 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Chichi