5 FUNNY THINGS WHICH DESCRIBE MARRIAGE
- Bisi Adewale
To know what marriage is all about and how to keep it hot and sizzling, you need to understand it fully and to understand it. You must be able to know these funny things that describe and treat your marriage the way you will treat these objects:
- A GARDEN: Marriage is like a garden. If you see any garden that looks green and beautiful, a gardener must be at work. The natural tendency of a garden is to be a forest and wilderness. No garden will take good care of itself, someone has to do it.
Likewise, marriage, like a garden can grow cold. Love can wane and lovers can become strangers. So, to make a marriage hot, two people in the garden must keep on working on it. You won’t have anybody to blame if anything happens to your marriage. It is you that refused to tend your garden.
- A CAR: If you are to drive a car for 10,000 kilometres, your feet must be on the pedal for the whole time the journey will take. As soon as you remove your feet from the pedal, the car starts to decelerate till it gets to a standstill. This describes marriage. If you want your marriage to remain great and bubbling, you must keep doing what brought you together and you must continue what makes your marriage hot, just as it was at the beginning of your marriage. If you stop it, your marriage will begin to decelerate until it comes to a standstill. You won’t need the devil for that.
- A BABY: A new-born baby can be so demanding. Babies need constant tending, breastfeeding, care, attention and nursing. Likewise, your marriage, just like a baby, needs close attention and constant feeding with love, care and attention.
A baby left by itself will die. Also, a marriage left not attended to will end up in turbulence or even in divorce.
- A FIRE: Every fire needs fuel to keep on burning. When the fuel finishes, the fire will go down until it dies. Your marriage, like a fire, needs constant and consistent fuelling.
- A FLOWER: Flowers need consistent nursing and care to look beautiful. Treat your marriage like a flower; keep wetting it; keep caring for it. Do not stop.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.