Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums 5 major foods that increase fertility and libido in women

last updated by Bernard 1 month ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Seyibabs8

5 major foods that increase fertility and libido in women

fertility

Fertility and low libido problems involving women’s reproductive systems are often hard to treat but they can help the right lifestyle.

Infertility and low libido affect young couples quickly. Certain medical causes may be behind it, but the fact that lifestyle choices also have a central role cannot be denied.

For you and your partner, a low sex drive can be very difficult. If you can’t be as sexy and romantic as you want, it is natural to feel frustrated or sad.

Let’s try these solutions to avoid these threats.

1. Vegetables and fruits

It is important for any diet to eat up to three portions of fresh fruits and vegetables per day, but especially when trying to conceive.

1. Beans

Beans are a lean protein full of iron that contributes to fertility and libido. Low iron concentrations can lead to anovulation if ovulation does not create a healthy egg.

1. Salmon

Salmon is full of Omega-3 fatty acids that have been demonstrated to regulate the circulation of blood to the organ.

Read Also: Silent Treatment: 4 reasons why you should stop doing it to your partner

1. Oysters

Oysters are also known to increase libido, but oysters can also be a great fertility source because they are packed with zinc to increase the quality of the eggs.

1. Leafy greens

The high in Folate, a B vitamin shown to improve ovulation, are dark leafy greens, like spinach, Roman, rugula, and broccoli. Also naturally, leafy greens increase the libido of a woman.

Kindly follow us on Twitter

• Author
    Replies
      Tolu
      Participant

Waooooo!!! Love this write-up… I’m surely going to try this out.

John Adeleke
      Participant

scientist in women anatomy… this article cracks me up with its silliness shah!!

Bernard
      Participant

even me gan i never taste oysters… na him i wan go dey find buy for woman??? make i first taste oyster then we can talk about the remaining

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    13118 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    3183 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Kufekpo
    3120 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Chichi