Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums 4 disadvantages of dating a younger man in Nigeria

6 voices
6 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Seyibabs8
    Participant

4 disadvantages of dating a younger man in Nigeria

dating

Your problem starts with his mother and other members of the family.

If there’s anything everyone can agree on, it’s that times are changing, and the things that were once frowned upon have now become the norm.

Where it was once unimaginable for women to ask men or first declare their sexual interest, they are now encouraged to play.

To some extent, the ice-cold Nigerian attitude towards women dating younger men has begun to thaw, but there still seems to be a long way before the idea flows into all cultures and becomes truly mainstream.

Experience has shown that women disregard the age and go to younger men, they love; but, of course, there are some disadvantages of dating younger men as a coin always has two sides.

1. Mother-in-laws

Many families in Nigeria are still frowning on sons who decide to marry older women. The mothers always voice their discontent and disapproval.

If a survey is conducted of Nigerian mothers, the answers received are very probable.

1. People will talk

Of course, far too many people still have to deal with the idea of genuinely falling in love with younger men and older women, so they still assume that one of their partners has a further motive for choosing the other.

As a result, people continue to raise their eyes on pairs who ride against the tide of the relationship and date, despite their age differences.

Read Also: JOB VACANCIES!

1. Relationship problems might get blamed on the age difference

It is very probable that one of the partners will link this to the difference of age when issues appear in the relationship and when they communicate about resolving the real issues of the relationship, they will fight with the bitterness which tends to come from age-sensitive things.

1. Separate ideas of fun

Especially when the woman is much older than the man, the couple might have problems with conflicting ideas about what fun it means.

The young men tend to be very bounce, adventurous and full of life because of their nature and age, and this might have been a bit of a problem in the relationship.

Kindly follow us on Twitter

• Author
    Replies
      Bernard
      Participant

i no get wetin to talk shah… make i just comment my reserve

Chichi
      Participant

well i think the writer is right from his perspective shah…

Tolu
      Participant

This writer is absolutely right…

John Adeleke
      Participant

i wish sey i fit see one better white woman fit carry me commot for this country

Nne
      Participant

Everything boils down to experience. With a wealth of experiences, a young man can date whosoever he wishes to date or marry.

Fredo
      Participant

I agree with the writer though it is his personal opinion.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    13694 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Chichi
    3443 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    John Adeleke
    3299 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8