- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 12 months ago by .
THINGS TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT SEX EARLY IN LIFE
Here is a list of things you need to teach your child(ren) about sex at a very early age in life.
1) Let your children know the difference between private and public parts early enough
2) Warn your Children to avoid playing with their genitals, it’s the foundation of masturbation trouble which many never recover from
3) Warn your girl child never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including uncles, teachers or cousins.
4) Mothers should avoid dressing up in the front of their boys once he is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself. Many boys fell into errors by looking at their mother’s genitals
5) Fathers should learn to avoid dressing in front of their daughters once she is 2 years old
6) Never allow any adult to refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’ many child molesters use this alot
7) Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
8) When your Child is too fond of a particular opposite sex, you will need to investigate it and know why they are so close.
9) Teach your girls about the dangers of night parties and what can come out of it
10) Teach your children about purity and its beauty
11) Teach your children about good CONDUCT and not about Condom.
12) Tell your daughter nobody is allowed to play with her private part (even her daddy). Let her know it’s her body for her alone, not a toy.
13) Tell your daughter not to collect gifts from boys but to ask you for whatever she wants
14) Let your daughters know that no boy will give her gifts without expecting sex back, tell her to avoid gifts, they kill.
15) Teach your daughter to tell you if anybody touches her private parts
16) Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
17) Teach your children to knock the door when entering your room and should never barge in
18) Teach your daughter to sit properly without showing her underwears.
19) Teach your children to always knock the door before they enter any bedroom where adult lives.
20) Teach your children to always knock the door before entering any toilet or bathroom
21) Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from that child. Let the child be free to talk to you.
22) Teach your children to always ask you questions without any reservation, their questions will tell you what is in their heads and what they encounter when you are not there.
23) Carefully educate your grown-ups about the right values of sex. If you don’t, society will teach them the wrong values.
24) It is always advisable you go through any new material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.
Watch TV with them regularly to know what they are watching.
25) Apart from answering your children’s questions teach them to tell you their fears, what people are telling them and what they are thinking, you will get to their skulls if they are doing these.
26) Teach your 3-year-old how to wash their private parts properly
27) Teach your children to know the differences between good and bad music and what to do when bad music is being played
28) Teach them to know about good and bad Movies and to avoid it as much as possible
29) Teach your children that there are people called sexual predators and they can be very close to the family
30) Teach your girls to avoid going to the boy’s room and to stay in their own rooms and let boys be boys, girls to be girls.
31) Teach your children the dangers of pornography and how to avoid it.
32) Teach your children the dangers of masturbation
33) Teach your children the dangers of fornication and sexual immorality.
Don’t keep quiet, teach your children, teach them in the day, teach them in the night, the life of your children is important, if you don’t teach them the right thing, the world will teach them the wrong thing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.