30 BUSINESSES TO DO AND MAKE GOOD CASH IN NIGERIA
Many people want to start profitable business, and usually, people start small before developing into something great. If you consider starting a business and maintaining it, then you have a great chance to make good money out of it.
There are numbers of startup business ideas in Nigeria that are quite lucrative that you can start. However, if you decide to start a business and sustain it, then you have a great opportunity to make good money out of it.
These business ideas you can start now in Nigeria, promises to be a bombshell, are you ready for it? We’ll be sharing with you the exact business ideas that are very profitable in Nigeria.
So, if you are planning to start a lucrative business here in Nigeria, the best right time was yesterday. The second best time is now. What is stopping you?
30 Business Ideas in Nigeria You Should Consider:
1. Freelance Graphics Design: Graphic design is a significant skill that is on the rise in the online job market. Considering the various possibilities that digital media provides for up and coming designers. Freelancer, as a website, works based on bids. Create a profile that enlists your specific graphic design skills and expertise with a professional photo to go along and undergo the verification to add you as a freelancer to the website. You can then access the various bidding lists that are available.
2. Freelance Websites Development: Three essential rules for making money as a freelancer websites developer are: Planning your new business, funding your new venture, deciding what niche you’re going to serve.
3. Social Media Management: Social media is very important for every business regardless of size and age because that’s where customers are active. Therefore, the quickest way to get your business discovered by many people is by being active in the top three social networks – YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram – home to over 3 billion users who are active every month.
4. Digital Marketing/Influencing: The most popular methods to make money with digital marketing. Make money as a content writer. Become an SEO expert and sell SEO services. Earn money with affiliate marketing. Sell consulting services to companies. Earn money by selling ads. Work as a social media manager. Create and sell your own digital.
5. Home Tutoring: Home tutoring is an easy and flexible way to make money. Upload your teaching resources: This is another area where as a Tutor, with daytime availability; you can share and upload resources for all subjects and levels. You have the resources for all classes and lessons, so you may as well share your resources online.
6. Freelance Content Writing/Copywriting: There are steps to this:
· Pick your niche. …
· Acquire a skill. …
· Practice your skill/Practice doing jobs for friends & family. …
· Build your personal website/online presence. …
· Decide what to charge. …
· Find clients. …
· Find communities and network. …
· Get reviews and build your portfolio
7. Resume Writing: Writing resumes for individuals offers you the opportunity to help them land a job, in addition to earning money from your writing skills. Resume writing is more engaging and client-facing because you will need to work one-on-one with the client. Rather than a client hiring you to produce a bunch of repetitive articles for a website, a client hires you to focus on one piece of writing and to make it the best piece of work that you have ever produced.
8. Footwear Production: Footwear business is a lucrative business that anyone can do and make sustainable income. Everybody wears shoe. Selling shoes is a great way to make money, especially in Nigeria. You can start with a small investment and grow it. With the advent of social media, you can leverage on your online presence to expand and make more sales.
9. Perfume/Fragrance Retailing: All what is needed is the desire to experiment with various scented essential oils, the ability to research wholesale suppliers of the necessary materials and the willingness to establish resale contacts or put in the time and effort for a sales website.
10. Fashion (Dress) Designing: There has never been a better time to pursue your dreams and make a living in a creative field. For many years, becoming an artist, fashion designer or even actress was something that you had to get very lucky to achieve. Ways you can make money as a fashion designer without leaving your homes:
· Find a niche
· Build a fan-base
· Build a brand
· Build the website
Other businesses to make money on:
11. Tour Guide/Trip Planning/Travel Consulting
12. Private Chef
13. Small Chops Vendor
14. Corporate Catering (Office Lunch Delivery)
15. Event Planning (Parties, weddings, birthdays, etc)
16. Children Day Care/Baby sitting
18. Care Home for the Elderly
19. Home Laundry Pickup and Delivery
20. House Cleaning
21. Massage Therapist
22. Interior Designing
23. Mobile Hair Barbing
24. Mobile Hair, Face/Cosmetic Beautician
25. Small Business Tax Accounting
26. Admissions Essay Writing/Proof-Reading
27. Virtual Assistant
28. Uber/Bolt Driving
29. Farm and Agribusiness Consulting
30. Healthy Lifestyle Advisory/Gym Instructor
In conclusion, these are the top best 30 money making business ides that can make you become rich. You don’t even need to invest in all, just select one of the businesses listed above and concentrate on it. Success will surely be yours.
Kindly follow us on Twitter
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.