Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Sport Life 3 Super Eagles Stars That Should Move To EPL Before 2021-22 Season Kicks Off

last updated by Chichi 4 days, 4 hours ago
8 voices
9 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Ray
    Participant

3 Super Eagles Stars That Should Move To EPL Before 2021-22 Season Kicks Off

After a long hiatus from football, the 2021-22 season is about to resume. The season is likely to be exciting and glamorous, but most football fans in this region of the world will be focused on the English Premier League, as it has always been.

With the Premier League being the main emphasis for Nigerian football fans, I believe that many Super Eagles players should participate in the competition.

Despite Nigeria having a lot of players in the English league, I think these three Super Eagles stars should consider a move to the Premier League this summer.

1. Samuel Chukwueze: The pacy left-winger now plays for Villarreal in the Spanish La Liga and has been touted to go far in the game, but I believe he should take the risk and join a Premier League team this summer.

Super Eagles Stars

On several instances, he has been connected with a move to a Premier League club, but the deal has fallen through.

2. Jamilu Collins: The Paderborn left-back is one of Gernot Rohr’s discoveries, but he is unpopular with the Super Eagles because he now plays in Germany’s second tier.

Collins’ brilliance needs to be recognized worldwide, and a move to the Premier League will provide him with additional opportunities.

3. Paul Onuachu: After a fantastic season with Genk in the Belgian division, the lanky attacker was undoubtedly Nigeria’s greatest player in Europe last season.

The Nigerian international was named Belgium’s top goalscorer and best player, and a move to England could be his best choice given that he is in top form.

Read Also: Ronaldo or Messi Who deserves the Balon this year?

• Author
    Replies
      Nne
      Participant

Samuel Chukwueze is a fine player. I think he should give a shot on the EPL before  the seasons kicks off.

KUFRE EKPO

I agree you. The three Super strikers deserve places in the EPL. Those the most fantastic players that are making Nigerians proud.

John Adeleke
      Participant

i believe Onuachu is a special player that should be plying his trade with the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal

Seyibabs8

This will also make the players have good confidence

Seyibabs8

It will boost the morale of the team

Tobex
      Participant

Nice news to hear

Tolu
      Participant

Good one.

Okey_14_boi

high time super eagles players start getting international recognition, these boys are too good.

okey_14_boi

Chichi
      Participant

Nigerian players are not been valued in Europe, even Ndidi should be at United or Madrid not Leicester… he is bigger than that team

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    9338 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    2016 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    KUFRE EKPO
    1880 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Fredo