Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums News 23-year-old bricklayer arrested for killing and raping his lover’s corpse in Edo state

last updated by Ray 1 month, 3 weeks ago
9 voices
9 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Okey_14_boi

23-year-old bricklayer arrested for killing and raping his lover’s corpse in Edo state

23-year-old bricklayer arrested for killing and raping his lover's corpse in Edo state
    23-year-old bricklayer arrested for killing and raping his lover’s corpse in Edo state

A 23-year-old bricklayer has been arrested for allegedly murdering and rapping his 46-year-old boyfriend.

Adebayo Kingsley, from Ibillo in Edo State’s Akoko-Edo Local Government Area, is accused of killing Rosemary Ifeoma, a widow and mother of four, with a plank.

Rosemary Ifeoma, also known as Mama Samuel, from Orogun in Delta State’s Ughelli North Local Government Area, is said to have perished as a result of the strike’s force.

After that, Adebayo Kingsley is claimed to have had intercourse with her body.

He was previously accused of striking his lover’s 13-year-old kid in the head, following which he jumped on the mother, believing the son was dead.

The event occurred at Ugbor, Oredo Local Government Area, Edo State, on Darlington Ogbeifun Street, off Ogbekan Village Road.

An eyewitness resident of the area, who identified as Peter, told reporters that: “This woman we popularly called Mama Samuel was a widow with four children and the last one, who is 13 years, stays with her.

“She was having difficulties paying her rent and then approached a woman in the area whose brother was building a storey building that has been roofed, to allow her to stay there pending when she can raise money from her business to get a new accommodation.

“She had a lover, who is a bricklayer, that was coming to see her and people around here know them.

“It was early in the morning on July 16 that her 13 years old son, after regaining consciousness from his confrontation with the suspect in the night, ran to inform neighbours of what has happened.

“He was rushed to the hospital for treatment and later narrated the story of how the suspect attacked them.

“He led others to the place where the suspect was working and immediately he sighted the boy, he took to his heels until he was pursued and arrested by the police.”

Read Also: Man plots to murder Fiancee over 14m

When he was confronted with the crime, the suspect confessed but claimed that he did not hit the victims with a log.

Adebayo Kingsley said that she died while they were having an argument.

He said: “She wanted me to help her with cement to do a caravan.

“But when we did not agree on how to do it, she said I should leave her house. I actually left but missed my way and strayed back to the house.

“But by this time, they had locked the gate, so I jumped into the compound through the fence and entered their room.

“Her son threatened to stab me, went into the room and came back with a knife. I rushed at him and pushed him.

“He hit his head on the wall and collapsed. The woman then came after me and held me, but in trying to push her away, she fell and hit her head on the ground and blood was coming from her head.

“I quickly took the boy to the room and put him on the bed and then left. I did not hit anybody with a log and I did not sleep with the woman.”

Kontongs Bello, the Police Public Relations Officer for Edo State Command, confirmed the event to Vanguard on Tuesday, July 27. He said the suspect would be charged in court after investigations were completed.

Read Also: A 19-YEAR-OLD GIRL DECIDED TO CHANGE HER SURNAME AFTER BEEN RAPED BY HER FATHER

okey_14_boi

• Author
    Replies
      Bernard
      Participant

God have mercy, we have a lot of people walking about with mental health issues, depression is real, believe it or not

Chichi
      Participant

men… men… how many times did i call u people… no means no,… stop beating and killing us

Seyibabs8

This is strange oooo

John Adeleke
      Participant

so cos she refused to give u the thing u now had to murder her abi…wehdone, firing squad straight

Nne
      Participant

This statement got me …“But when we did not agree on how to do it, she said I should leave her house. I actually left but missed my way and strayed back to the house.

That idiot must face the music for the crime he committed.

Okey_14_boi

bricklayers and ur strong hand, how dey take dey play love keh,  hopefully justice prevails in this case

okey_14_boi

Tolu
      Participant

This man get mind ooooo

Aries
      Participant

The rate at which young people commit crimes nowadays is quite alarming. He must be ready to serve any punishment pronounce to him as a judgment.

Ray
      Participant

This story shocked me. What a generation?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    11888 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    2938 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Kufekpo
    2857 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Tolu