Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Relationship and Life 22 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VALENTINE DAY

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Bisi Adewale

22 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VALENTINE’S DAY
    Bisi Adewale
    1: Valentine’s day is a day of pure love to be demonstrated through loyalty, humility and purity.

2: Valentine’s day is not a day of sex and sexual immoralities.

3: Valentine’s day is not a day to do stupid things that will hurt you forever.

4: The real man that is named Valentine did not die for sexual love he died for pure love.

5: Valentine’s day is not the day to hurt God the maker of Love

6: Valentine’s day is not the day to disappoint your parents that love you so dearly.

7: Valentine’s day is not the day to disappoint God that created you and will be with you till your old age.

8: One stupid move on Valentine’s day may destroy your life and hurt your future.

9: Valentine’s day is not an opportunity to destroy what you’ve been building all your life.

10: A man that chooses you as Valentine this year, chose somebody else last year, where is his last year Valentine? Think.

11: You are too big to be meat to test and taste on Valentine’s day.

12: Valentine day is not a day to do things you will regret all the day of your life.

13: Before you mess up on Valentine’s day remember your future.

14: Before you mess up on Valentine’s day remember your old age.

15: Before you mess up on Valentine’s day remember your eternity.

16: Valentine’s day is a day to reflect and look into your life and the one you called your beloved and check if you are in the right relationship.

17: Valentine’s day supposes to be a holy and righteous day and not a day to do what will hurt and make God sad and mad at you.

18: Valentine’s day is a day where many young ones will waste their lives and beautiful destinies, don’t join them.

19: Valentine is coming again this year, will you disappoint everybody that love you because of crumbs?

20: There is a day after Valentine’s day, it is called 15th of February, will you wake up that day and say I made God happy yesterday?

21: Will you wake up and say I have done the best for my life? May the Lord judge me with what I did.

22: The enjoyment that is in sex that you are looking for on your Valentine’s day is for just 8 seconds. But its repercussions can last for a lifetime and maybe for eternity.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login or Register

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    7126 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    KUFRE EKPO
    1677 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    1616 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Sam P