<p style=”text-align: left;”>21 STRONG REASONS WHY YOU MUST NOT MARRY A PASTOR OR PROPHET….</p>
#DON’T MARRY A PASTOR IF…
Are you praying to have a Pastor as your husband, If yes, then you have a good desire, but before then take good look at this:
All ma ladies:
This is what no one is telling many who are aspiring to marry Pastors.
DO NOT MARRY A PASTOR….
1. If you can’t support his ministry with your time and resources, please don’t marry a Pastor.
2. If you don’t believe in his ministry, don’t marry a Pastor. You must believe in everything he believes in, his doctrine, style of preaching and give him or her your total support.
3. Don’t marry a Pastor if you are too jealous, you will always suspect him of having an affair and end up disgracing him.
4. If you want a man that will be at home with you every night, don’t marry a Pastor.
5. If you want to eat all the time and will not be able to fast and pray with him, don’t marry a Pastor
6. If you can’t afford for him to be quiet and keep to himself for some hours and not talk to anyone. If you feel he must talk 24hrs of the day, you are about to marry the wrong person.
7. If you can’t give sacrificially, please don’t marry a Pastor.
8. If you are someone who believes the evil that people say against Pastors, please don’t marry one.
9. If you can’t obey COMMANDS, don’t marry a Pastor. Sometimes he may be under strict instructions from God to do things without relaying it to you or seek your opinion
10. If you can’t take nonsense from people, don’t marry a Pastor. We take nonsense all the time …its part of our calling.
11. If you can’t forgive easily, don’t marry a Pastor.
12. If you are disrespectful, if you talk back at men with disdain and cannot control your temper no matter the provocation, don’t marry a pastor. Sometimes, pressure from his work will make him hurt you with words
13. If you want to look flamboyant at all times at any expense, don’t marry a Pastor. Sometimes your character and reputation will be attacked. Lies will be told of you. What you never conceived of you may be accused of as a pastors’ wife.
14. If you enjoy gossip don’t marry a Pastor. Don’t make his home centre of gossip, it can affect God’s Presence around his home
15. If you want to be a society lady and not a virtuous woman, please don’t marry a Pastor
16. If you can’t nurture visions from smallness to maturity, don’t marry a Pastor.
17. If you want to marry the man, and not the Pastor in the man, as many say today, please don’t marry a Pastor. Love his work, no matter how small it is, that’s how to love the man
18. If you are not ready to feed strangers, it’s just always all about you and no one else, please don’t marry a Pastor.
19. If you are not ready to sometimes sacrifice your personal money for church projects, don’t marry a Pastor
20. If that Pastor also operates in the office of a Prophet, he will carry out strange instructions, sometimes, like cancelling a long waited trip last minute. Don’t fight him, flow with him
21. If you have imagined you can’t cope managing your own work, his home and ministry together, please don’t marry a pastor. They will depend solely on you to be a good home manager while they put more attention to building a successful ministry.
YOU DID NOT MARRY AN ORDINARY MAN
*Pastors are now going through a lot in marriage because they married women who didn’t know the sacrifice it takes to be in the ministry.
*Many pastors gave their names to daughters of satan and made them wives without knowing .
PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE AFOREMENTIONED PIECES OF ADVICE, PLEASE, DON’T MARRY A PASTOR… Marry someone else…
–Don’t bring a man you swore on the altar to be his helpmate down. Pastors are not perfect, they have many weaknesses. Protect his public image and try to help him overcome his weakness.
****But if you are already married to a pastor and have failed in any of this, start now to adjust & make him happy. Pastors also have feelings, he will be the best man you can ever imagine to have.
It is better for you to ask God to take your life in peace from your husband than for you to be an instrument to the pastor or prophet’s downfall and make him end in hell.
Copy from Deborah Timothy Obafemi