Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Marriage Issues 20 Biblical Verses About the Beauty of Marriage

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Seyibabs8

20 Biblical Verses About the Beauty of Marriage

20 Biblical Verses About the Beauty of Marriage

There’s a reason why even the most hard-hearted of us cry at weddings. Certainly, some people who love all the parties have to do can be moved by the use of stunning rustic bridal ideas and others say it’s just for a cake, but everyone can be very moving when two people decide to devote their lives to each other.

Marriage is not easy, so it is essential to maintain close hands-on certain words of wisdom. Whether you’re looking for a wedding rating for one wedding card for a new couple or a special love rating for him in your next anniversary card, because many people have opinions on the matter you’ll be in a good shape.

Here are some Biblical verses about the beauty of Marriage.

1. Matthew 19:6 

“So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

2. Ephesians 4:2-3

“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.”

3. 1 Corinthians 13:13

“And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

4. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”

5. Proverbs 30:18-19

“There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a young woman.”

6. Proverbs 3:3-4

“Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”

7. 1Thessalonians 5:11

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”

8. 1 Corinthians 16:14

“Do everything in love.”

9. Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

10. Psalm 85:10

“Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other.”

Read Also: DO YOU KNOW THE VIRUSES THAT KILL MARRIAGES? CHECK OUT HERE.

11. 1 Peter 4:8

“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”

12. Romans 12:10

“Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”

13. Mark 10:9

“Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

14. Proverbs 18:22

“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.”

15. Song of Songs 4:7

“You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.”

16. 1 Corinthians 13:2

“If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”

17. 1 John 4:12

“No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is made complete in us.”

18. Jeremiah 3:13

“The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.”

19. Psalm 143:8

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”

20. Ruth1:16-17

“But Ruth replied, ‘Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.’ ”

Kindly follow us on Twitter

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    11947 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    2980 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Kufekpo
    2859 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Tolu