13 WAYS TO MAKE YOURSELF READY FOR A GREAT JOB
1. Identify your career strengths and weaknesses
2. Start a course in the area of your weaknesses for improvement
3. Search for Internships for practical industry experience
4. Update your CV with newly acquired skills and experience
5. Get your online presence ready (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
6. Identify your ideal employers
7. Groom yourself for Interviews and Job tests.
8. Engage in strategic networking
9. Practice your pitch or interview questions & answers
10. Add to your skill and give yourself a better advantage. E.G learn Driving, Digital marketing, Photography, Blogging. They may give you an advantage over others.
11. Proceed to Job Hunt (online and offline)
13. Attend interviews with Boldness
14. Investigate and get to know the Company that invites you for an interview better.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.