There are 12 things your husband can never reject when they are engaged wisely, they will also help you to gain his attention with ease.
It is not sufficient to crave your husband’s attention. You have to give him attention first of all.
Some women withhold their attention in a bid to ‘punish’ their husbands for denying them love; they think this will make the man “come to his senses”, crawling back to them, begging for their feet. This is wrong! Men are not made to live like that. You can’t win a man by fighting him.
You can’t withhold attention to get attention; it does not work like that. TO GET YOUR HUSBAND’S ATTENTION, YOU MUST GIVE HIM YOUR ATTENTION.
1. Listen to him when he talks: Your husband wants you to listen attentively to him when he talks. He wants you to listen to the way a good student will listen to the teacher. He doesn’t want you to be distracted when he is talking to you, especially when he is telling you about his vision, plans, job, exploits, etc. If you fail to do this, he will lose interest in talking to you and look for somebody who will listen to him. Unfortunately, that person can be a strange woman.
2. Eye contact: Don’t just listen to him, make eye contact with him and let him know you are interested.
3. React to what he is saying: Shake your head, smile, frown, shout, hail him, praise, and add something as the case may be. This will make him happy and encourage him to talk to you more and give you his attention.
4. Enter into his world: You can’t get your husband if you fail to reason like a man. You must allow what thrills him to thrill you. You may wonder what thrills him about football. That is a man for you, enter into his world!
5. Attend to him at the table: Don’t just serve his food and go away. Eat with him, or stay with him as he eats his food. Give him your attention at the dining table.
6. Give him a domestic solution: Attend to his needs at home, make sure the home is conducive for him. Make water and food ready and keep the house clean and sparkling.
7. Put him ahead of your job and children: Make him on top of your priority. Love him more than you love your children and let him know you do.
8. Create time to be with him: If the demands of your job and motherhood do not allow you to spend time with him, that will be too dangerous for your marriage. Deliberately create time to be with him; avoid going out every weekend when he is at home. Let the children go to bed just to be with him.
9. Enter into his ‘career world’: Don’t just get married to him; get married to his job also. Get to know more about his job. Don’t ever behave like an amateur in your husband’s profession.
10. Go out with him if he wants it: Don’t ever avoid going out with him. If he is proud enough to demand to take you out, be happy about it. Find someone to stay with your children and enjoy your time alone with your husband.
11. Take good care of your outlook: When you strive to look good, you are attending to your husband. You are reaching out to him. Don’t be careless about the way you dress, be wise!
12. Give him attention in the bedroom: Satisfy his sexual longing. Don’t give him room to look for sex elsewhere. I advise you to read our books: Secrets of an Irresistible Wife, to get deep teaching about sex in marriage.
NOW YOU CAN WIN YOUR HUSBAND AND BE HIS BABE
To totally win your Husband you must know his 8 DESPERATE NEEDS, he too must know your 8 DESPERATE NEEDS For your Marriage to become a great and intimate Marriage, that is why I just brought out these two Books:
8 DESPERATE NEEDS OF YOUR HUSBAND
8 DESPERATE NEEDS OF YOUR WIFE
You need to get these two Books, ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR YOUR HUSBAND
You can order for the Books and they will be delivered to you in your House or office
GIFT FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER FOR THESE BOOKS
The first 50 People to order for these Books will get their Books Autograph by me and will also get another Book as a gift.
Each of these Books cost 2000 Naira, the two Cost 4000 Naira, but you will get the 2 Books for 3000 (Excluding delivery) if you order for the two Books within the next 24 Hours.
Call 08068312004 now to order for your own Copies and turn your marriage to a great Marriage, call Now.
© Bisi Adewale
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.