100 level COOU commits suicide due to stress
Residents of Kosi Lodge were tense this morning when Kenneth, a 100-level Physiology student at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) in Uli, Anambra State, died.
The dead allegedly set himself on fire at the back of his hostel building, according to several sources. “When we watched Kenneth being cremated, we spotted smoke coming from the back of the structure and raised an alarm.”
Kenneth had told his cousin the day before the incident that he wanted to give up the ghost because he was stressed. He took N200 from his cousin this morning to buy something and locked him in the room.
Later, it was determined that he used the money to purchase gasoline in order to conduct the crime. He was brought to Ihiala General Hospital, where he was turned down, and then to a Nnewi hospital, where he died.
Please follow @Familyliferinfo on Twitter
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.