Family Lifers Forums

Create forums and topics you and your friends can discuss. You can see your friends activities, views and responses on all topics!

Home Forums Relationship and Life 10 REASONS SINGLES MAY CONTINUE TO FALL INTO RELATIONSHIP ERRORS (Part 1)

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anani Sunday
    Participant

10 REASONS SINGLES MAY CONTINUE TO FALL INTO RELATIONSHIP ERRORS (Part 1)

BY ANANI SUNDAY

Some singles have no business making some relationship mistakes but they unfortunately do.

The more unfortunate point is that more singles will still make worse mistakes than those who earlier did.

It is not a curse.

But why do I think singles may continue to fall into relationship errors?

Follow me.

Read every sentence.

1. THEY DON’T LEARN; THEY’RE NOT READY TO LEARN.

This is the beginning of most mistakes singles make in the relationship they bundle themselves into.

Singles preparing for marriage (or not) sometimes downplay sound knowledge that is cheaply available to them until it becomes costly.

So when you tell a single person to buy and read a book, or you even give them one for free, or you invite them to attend a free seminar that will prepare them better for relationship and marriage, they will tell you they are not ready for marriage and that they will do as advised when they are close to doing so.

But if you probe further, you may find out they are already in one relationship with one opposite sex.

Yet they are not ready.

More often than not, they know nothing more than what their emotions lead them to yet they won’t learn or be ready to learn.

Sooner than later, therefore, some of them may get their fingers burnt simply because they didn’t prioritise learning

For example, a number of people who read my book titled MY MARRIAGE; MY WORK said they wished they learnt what I wrote in it earlier.

But unfortunately, “had I known” always comes after “I should have known.”

Gather your ears here, singles. Don’t wait till you’re supposed to be ready before you start preparing. You can’t escape lateness by this approach.

Prioritise learning NOW.

2. THEY OBEY HORMONES THE WRONG WAY SO THEY ENTER RELATIONSHIPS PREMATURELY

Most singles will continue to fall into errors because they obey the callings of their body more than obvious warnings.

More often, singles put their hormones first because those guys (hormones) are playing funny games with their body and they think the best answer is to do the biddings of the body.

So, if a young man begins to have morning glory and he shares it with his friends who also know nothing, they will both conclude that they need a girl they can smooch.

Naturally, the same thing is happening to the female counterpart.

If a lady feels horny at some points of the day, her friends could tell her she needs a man to touch her.

They believe this so they put their hormones first. Boom! They enter a relationship without any goal whatsoever other than to be touched.

Instead of knowing the God of the hormones, they choose to make the hormones their god that they must obey.

And as it were, hormones relax for a while after getting the first attention.

When they come again to drum into the single person’s body, the poor fellow goes the same wrong route they went earlier.

Instead of seeking wisdom from knowledgeable persons about how they are feeling, they continue to remain in error because they enter relationships prematurely.

It is, therefore, most likely that they will continue to have regrets someday because they don’t ask the right people questions or the right people too aren’t around to counsel them.

The choice of a premature relationship singles run to when they choose to obey their hormones the wrong way is one reason singles will continue to fall into relationship errors.

I’ll continue this series tomorrow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login or Register

Invite your friends to Familylifers

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO CONNECT WITH YOU ON FAMILYLIFERS.

WEEKLY TOP LIFERS (MEMBERS)

1. # 1Profile Photo
    Family Lifers
    6737 Points
  2. # 2Profile Photo
    KUFRE EKPO
    1606 Points
  3. # 3Profile Photo
    Seyibabs8
    1586 Points
  4. # 4Profile Photo
    Ronkie babe