10 Facts about Prophet T.B. Joshua’s Wife You Didn’t know
Nigerians were shocked to hear the demise of the popular Televangelist, Philanthropist, Prophet T.B. Joshua, Founder and General Overseer of the synagogue church of all nations. We take a look at his well-beloved spouse, Evelyn Joshua, whom members of his ever-growing congregation and the general public knows little or nothing about it.
This article is aimed at providing the public with facts about Prophet T.B. Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Joshua.
1. Evelyn Joshua is the wife of the now late Nigerian Prophet, T.B. Joshua. The founder and general overseer of the synagogue church of all nations and they have been married for over 30 years now.
2. She was born on the 17th of December 1968 to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Nicolas Akabundu in Akpala Ogbun in Oshimili local government area of Delta State in Nigeria.
3. Evelyn attended St. Emecheta Primary school in Ezi town in Delta state but she did not complete her primary education in Delta state. She moved to Lagos in 1977 and completed her primary education at Orile primary school in Oshodi Lagos state.
4. At the time when she met her husband, she was working at the Nigerian distilleries in Ota while attending the assemblies of God church.
5. After her marriage to Tb Joshua, Evelyn attended some management courses in Ghana to improve herself.
6. Although she is the wife of a pastor, she is not a pastor but she is actively involved in her husband’s ministry.
7. The fact that she is from Delta state and the husband from Ondo state has not affected their marriage in any way she once revealed.
8. According to her, T.B. Joshua proposed to her at their first meeting, and she agreed. Later, he claimed that their meeting was divine and was arranged by God. Their wedding took place in 1990.
9. According to Evelyn, that faithful meeting with Tb Joshua was a divine arrangement because, on the morning of the meeting, she actually had an instruction to go and meet him.
10. Evelyn and T.B. Joshua have three children together; the first two are Sarah Joshua and Promise Joshua. They are now adults and are pursuing different professions, and the third child, concrete information is not known about the third child.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.